| Service activity at the ward, Elder Watts with the youth. |
Well to start things off we had two baptisms this week WOOH! It was a really cool service and everything went really well. We baptised a mom and her daughter and I hope that we can have her son baptised this month too, he is a really cool kid and he wants to change is life around. This week we got to go to Medellin and get trained by the president and the assistants, it was a really cool training and I learned a ton. Our zone is kind of struggling with some obedience right now so we have some work to do but we are really turning things around so it is going a lot better! As a zone we should have like 14 baptisms which is an all time high I am pretty sure because the most I have ever seen here is 5 in one month so that would be amazing because we are the smallest zone in the whole mission. Me and my comp are getting along a little bit better which is really nice, I am loving my new house and the new area that we live in. Well we are just working hard here and having some fun along the way!! I received a shot that killed what was eating me.
No comments:
Post a Comment