Well a lot of people in our zone had transfers this week so we had to organize everything which kind of sucked but we got through it and we got a lot of new people that are really excited to work so that is the good news!! I hope that the zone can work really hard this transfer. But we are getting a lot of new investigators here in our area that are so close to getting baptized, they just need that extra little push and they are there! So we should have a lot of success in march but we will see how it all works out! The mission wants us to make a Haka as a zone too which is a Mauri war dance so we will have to organize that this week and that should be a lot of fun! Ha ha
Sorry I don't have a ton of time, but things are going good here. Things are looking up and I hope it can stay that way and the zone can work a lot harder this transfer!
Elder Watts
No comments:
Post a Comment