Hey guys! I should be getting my package this week hopefully so we will see if it gets here or not! Tell Jarica and Clint congrats for me! I cant believe that there will be a new baby in the family when I get back! that is too cool.
Well transfers are today and of course my companion is leaving again! I can never seem to hold on to the good ones! ha ha but oh well I guess that is life! My new comp is coming this week and he is another gringo, I don't know him very well but I know he is really funny and way nice, his name is Elder Christensen but that's about all I know about him! I don't really know much about the area that I am in right now but I guess that I will have to learn it really fast so I can help my companion get to know everything. But I am pretty sad that Elder Figueroa is leaving me but its something that has to happen I guess. We had another baptism this week though! it was way good, I remember my first P day here in my area we went to write the family and I started talking to the kid that worked in the Internet cafe and he said that he knew a member of our church, so we started teaching him and he got baptized this last Saturday! his name is Francisco and he is a way good guy, I will send some pictures of the baptism. But other than that things are going good! Its going to be weird having the whole are to myself again but it will be nice to lead the area again.
So today for P day some of the investigators taught us how to cook Colombian food! it was a lot of fun and I will have to make it for you guys sometime when I get back! but I will send some pictures for you to show you how the food is here! Anyways I hope everyone has a great week and I will let you know how everything goes with my new companion!
Elder Watts
No comments:
Post a Comment