Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013

Hey everyone,
So this week has been pretty crazy! My companion left last Monday and my new companion didn't get here till Thursday night at 10 o'clock so I was doing splits with some young men in the ward all week until he got here! But my new companions name is Elder Kristensen and he is awesome! We get along really well and I am super happy to have him as a companion. He is from Kaysville Utah and he knows Carsen Beyer so that is pretty cool! Before he got here he was in the Jungle part of the mission so I can imagine that it was way rough out there but he is ready to work and we get along really well.
This last week was the 20th of July and I'm not sure if it was all of Colombia or just here in our part of Colombia but there were huge parties here and everyone was drunk in the streets. We had a huge activity in the church though and it was really cool. Each organization put on a little skit about Colombia and the culture here and it was a lot of fun! So we have been having some success lately and I hope that we can pull out a few baptisms this month! But things are going really good! I will try to send some pictures of the huge party next week! I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Love Elder Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment