Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013

Hey everyone,
This week has been really good! We have been searching a lot lately for new investigators with not a whole lot of luck and we have been dropping some old investigators that haven't been progressing lately so this last week we decided to fast to find some prepared people to teach and we went to our ward mission leaders house to see how he was doing and we found a man there who is about 78 years old and his son just passed away and he is very broken up about it and we taught him about the plan of salvation and we talked to him about church and he assisted yesterday. He said he would love to get baptized so we but the date for the 24th and he is way awesome! I have always wanted to baptize someone old like that and now I get my chance! His name is Jose and he is a super humble guy and really receptive and I definitely strengthened my testimony of fasting! It was an awesome experience! things are going good though, the ward is helping us out a lot and I am learning a lot and so is my comp! Its starting to rain quite a bit here and it is awesome because it is a little bit cooler now!




This last week we did a service project with the primary and we cleaned up a huge soccer field that was covered in trash so I will try to send some pics of that and what we did last P Day! last Monday we went to a little town called Morroa and they make a ton of hammocks and cool stuff like that so I will send some pics this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment